2012年11月14日星期三

beats dr dre ike to be hurt to hi

The Yao will be so severe.The facial features outline is clear, really handsome, just was full of robust spirit.All over show unintentionally Ba lord vehemence naturally.
He week at the side of body Yu but is force will dress up.Can see his plentiful Zi handsome and natural and unrestrained, the star eyes Lang eyebrow, the look in the eyes flows to turn of, a cultured spirit arise spontaneously, really is cultured Gao Jie, attend to eyes from hope, let people like.I am very happy they ah!!
I am conjecturing them.They are also conjecturing us, on the face a pay a bitterness to think to don't understand of air.I looking at their facial expressions very funny, don't aware of self ground to want to smile.Can this the falling but again in the Yu eyes give them this person profound unfathomable felling at Sun Ce and week.
The both sides walks up, I turn head and see too history Ci, tiny nod.In fact and too history Ci the current skin of head is becoming numb, looking at anterior hordes of troops and horses, wish is really a city to seek dead.Can arrive this situation, also have to before clapping right away, an embrace a boxing:"General leads troops this, but the desire take me of life?"
Sun Ce's cachinnation 1:"Is since then you.I know that the true husband of son righteousness is also.Liu Yao Chun can not use for the great commander, with the result that this hurts, my troops and horses has already been round and round to surround this city at present, you hopeless situation also.Bo Fu esteems highly general, general can....?"
Don't wait he to finish saying, I came forward to say:"See to general really and don't want to kill my elder brother also."Interrupt conversation at once, fear a somebody else to ignore me.Sun Ce Yi Leng:"Are you who again?"
My concussion hey, be like at the modern, with the idol that oneself worship meet so, idol on asking, you call what name ah?The cellophane noodles even want words to answer not to come up.Can also control myself at me so much, hurriedly answer:"I am Zhao Yu, word son the jade is the son righteousness elder brother's knot younger brother Yi."Sun Ce turns head to hope public, everyone shakes head and has never listenned to.
Sun Ce hopes me to see again too history Ci:"However general today intend for what?"Too the history Ci wishes, my ability how do, the son jade said to calculate.He shakes and sees toward me.Sun Ce understand, seeing to today has to want to get too history Ci, he this brothers is a key, only and too the history Ci how can listens to a younger brother, should be the younger brother listens to an elder brother of just to, make what title ah?He also sees toward me.
I have already recovered to come over from the concussion, because think of, I now is come to negotiate, not is make track for a star.See them all see me, I am to say with smile:"I have already known an idea of Bo Fu's general, today the city of meets to would be for the elder brother also."Sun Ce looking at me, the doubt of one face, think is he also understood our affirmation is to have another purpose, speech way:"Now that your 2 people come to this, future idea elucidation white."Is quite good, Sun Ce is really personal thing.
"I want to tell Bo Fu the general first, the bearers are all very good last night, however I temporarily stay they to take a rest in the city.Working in the evening is very hard."What Sun Ce listenned to keeps sighing.Looking at me on paying to can not remember clearly, way unidentified facial expression, can he is to living not to rise spirit and have to once now way:"Thank thus."
I immediately after say:"East door outside of non-commissioned officer, the general also makes them come back.The weather isn't good, have been ambushing, the south is damp, easily harm bodily.The general Ba industry just started, the person was the most important."This is the point, the Hey is first own the ability for a while, just have the capital of negotiation.Indeed as expected, Sun Ce listens to of body an earthquake, turn head the Yu of lookinging at the week, discovering the other party is similar to him, mouth piece of huge.
He turns head again to see me:"Are you exactly who?How to see a flaw of?"Too once the history Ci listen to and let son jade to say, also really there is ambush, hum.
I still keep smiling happily ground to say:"Keep the change what flaw, Bo Fu's general what kind of person, Zhao Yu certainly understands.Is your after death many generals are also all extraordinary generation.How will the stratagem used have flaw?This, is what I thought of by myself.I am to think, with my elder brother's skill, Bo Fu's general will certainly beg it if is thirsty, necessarily would not like to be hurt to him.And want to capture alive the valiant general like this of my elder brother, offend city after all dead and injured can not hold, it is me to change to make, and also only using tricks to force him a the city is outside.Last night go into person's purpose of city Be then lie in setting fire Rao city.But the general round city three noodleses are tight, one noodles is loose, be just for forcing an eastern door.As for east door, certainly went into ambush, and this ambush is necessarily a rope, underground tunnel.General, is my analysis right?"Sun Ce and week Yu secretly pours to take a suck at cool spirit,beats dr dre.Unexpectatively and too history Ci unexpectedly like and this person thing in soldier.

Brothers article-chapter 17 gambling party(three)


Brothers article-chapter 17 gambling party
Sun Ce hopes me and is all over on guard:"If Liu Yao has Ru at nearby, the plan perhaps doesn't win."My cachinnation:"Liu Yao who also, I how the meeting is stupid for this of the generation strive for a matter.If isn't an elder brother, I am just lazy to get this."Too the history Ci towardsed me to stare eyes."That your 2 people now how intend?"Sun Ce wishes, seeing your appearance always can't help me.
"Bo Fu's general, originally you were also a hero person, my my elder brother was long heel you were also quite good.However, I came to here this time, mainly is a mother to miss a son.I receive a mother life to take elder brother home."Sun Ce knit the brows, obviously is lend.See your child daring to do great mischief.
"Hum, need a plan parties person will too the mother of history general receive river's east to would be."Hey, I wish, you pour to really talk.
I slowly sat to keep body:"Bo Fu's general, the truth said, son jade and elder brother today city, one is don't think that the common people in city suffer to fight a disorderly bitterness.Second, don't think that the in this world adds orphan and widow more and third, wants to beat a wager with Bo Fu's general.""How to say?"
"I wish to is one war with general.With victory or defeat wager how is my elder brother?"
Sun Ce Sha's eye"you with me a war, wager son righteousness?""To, wager my elder brother's ownership."
Sun Ce looking at too history Ci"son righteousness would the general like to be so?"Too the history Ci wishes, would not like to also can't, I want to listen to his today.Looking at Sun Ce is seeing him, too history Ci crustily the skin of head say:"Would like to."
I say with smile:"Bo Fu's general, the city was previous me to also beat a wager with elder brother.My wager you east there is ambush outside the door.If I won, the origin of matter of today I make decision."
Sun Ce also smiled and didn't blame him and listen to yours:"The such wager method pours is have never seen.How does that Ru prepare a to fight?"
"In brief, you my list's beating only Dou is 1.I lose, the elder brother throws you under the debt;I win, Bo Fu's general then wants to put my elder brother leave with me, how?"
"This....Do you beat with me?"Sun Ce looking at me.Although he still has certain confidence to own skill.Seeing the other party age is also too young, Jiao weak shape, how be all different from the appearance of having the skill in martial arts.But why does he put forward a condition like this again?Seeming to hold is also pretty big.Sun Ce hesitated and wished:On the battlefield how hold life and death, lost me unwilling;Win, have a mishap in case of the other party, perhaps can not also get too history Ci.He turns head to see, the week Yu waits a person obviously to also experience this kind of affair for the first time, is also don't know what.
I looking at his cachinnation:"Is Bo Fu's general difficult?Or have no confidence to oneself?"Hey, arouse method to this kind of person of Sun Ce most the tube is used.
Indeed as expected Sun Ce drive I an arouse cachinnation also:"Not is a plan don't dare to meet challenge to battle, just the plan don't wish to humiliate one kid, in case of have to the Ru what injury, the son righteousness general will certainly hate me."Kid?I blushed.
"Bo Fu's general despised a person too much.Don't in year Gao there is ambition, sweet Luo is 12 years old to do obeisance mutually, week the Yu general is 13 years old to cover with to deliver for will, Bo Fu's general also however little blunt age, I this year 16 also."This next, even too history Ci at inside all people all smiled.I annoy!!!
The week Yu beats ex- right away:"The Ru is Zhao Yu, word son jade?"Light tone thin spirit of, if talk to kid's sort.
Hum, my spirit ah"BE exactly."
"That son jade general, can the Ru can win Bo Fu's general?"This guy intentionally son jade general four words very heavily speak, Sun Ce after death of the person smiled again.Too the history Ci looking at them dark joy, the Hey Hey is again 1 flock to fall into trap.Hum, son jade the age is young, the effort is high.
I resumed facial expression:"Win Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论