2012年11月12日星期一

http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com After finishing sa

Smiled a to smile toward me, under the dusky sun light, make so captivating.
"Grandfather Qiu returns to temple!"A words awaken I.
"The little people sends queen mother respectfullly."
Didn't know to is oneself to after arriving at here descend to the immunity dint of the beauty, is still that queen mother Lee is really a magic power endless, in her in front, I always lose control.
Send after queen mother Lee walk, I have no again back again be partial to hall, just fore the outside of the hospital flower hall in a little bit stopped for rest for a while.
"The owner of the enemy, we really have already taken you!I see your ratio toward winning the mold dog kind of those people of what bachelor's degree, still the books all have to be strong.The affair that used ten noodles gold medals and then can want those people to break head dried melon seeds to also can not figure out a way solved."Li Gao loudly says.
"There, if not that having the insight between martial pure uncle and the country Jiu Ye you two Bole know a gold and lead a little people the Jian to queen mother, the mean person is lookinging at courtly present condition empty grievous."
"The owner of the enemy, all of us are boorishes, we were wes' persons hereafter, and you don't was so polite, either."Martial pure Bo Li Wei says.
"The martial pure uncle joked, the etiquette could not discard!"What I declined says, I also don't want to walk too nearly with Li Shi's father and son now, and the words like that will give a person with the gossip.
Three personal nothing buts are you to go toward to me of aggrandize some kind of, but the time in end, but Li Gao said a words that lets me to his in different light.
"Enemy brothers, " because just some kind of efforts, I and Li Gao have already arrived very intimate situation.
"Today the person outside your house is Ping Bao to send come of?"
Is startled, didn't thought of Li Gao will suddenly the affair that brought up this morning, originally think that he is a food and drink Piao wager, two a life time Zus do nothing, but don't thought of also have a side of such hardhead under the outward appearance that his wave concusses.
"Country Jiu Ye, why want to ask this?"I didn't answer Li Gao's question, but counter-questioned him 1.
"Ping Bao is also too damned, clearly you is the person whom the I explains to protect, dare be also such!"Li Gao attends to from of say, peeped out one in the eye hating of silk idea.
In the heart although don't know Li Gao why hates bitterly thus to the retention, didn't hastily ask him as well.Unconscious, already soon to use the time of supper,http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com, by this time the sky has been black down.And I also have no in the martial pure uncle's your home other of what affair, so talked to refuse that Li Wei's father and son totally enters the invitation of supper for the Wan.
Returned to in home, but saw rich and honored early and then wait me at in home.
Originally, the persons of teacher each aspect in the city all prepare and advance in the tight Luo airtight drum of silver mirror the creation come out.But Wang Jia seek ascend the rich and honored say the yard used to workshop that wants to am in the Chong text neighborhood in the door I and bid 100,002 silvers, but still have in the yard would not like to Chen Hai and several individualses of another hurl others.The rich and honored is this time to come to seek me be want to inquire me how to handle these affairs.
"Rich and honored."I call a way.
Rich and honored originally is waiting my message of reply, listen to now I talk, know I have already had idea, have to have what order, hurriedly stand up from the chair, sing a promise in:"BE, master."
"Those persons who haven't walked, make them leave calculate, as for that yard sell to Wang Jia calculate, after all we have no enemy with money and also have is those people of Chen Hai to arrange them to live in you there calculate, take time to you take your wife and children to move come over this place live."
I after thinking for a while say again,
"Tell Chen Hai, temporarily first not want to come over, also not want to say that I had already taken in them, it allowed them to literally seek in the outside a place live, I still occupy to want them to do, if work well, directly came to live to calculate here."
I at yarn hat beard together of the new residence, till now still only some oneselfs trusts of the talented person can live to come in, the rich and honored listens to me have been already said, know I this is promising them if they work well the affair that I hand over to treat, take them as their own persons, this and the craftsman identity in past contain very big differentiation.
"The master is were it not for what affair of words, mean person this did."The rich and honored sees me an as if deep in thought of appearance, think I at deliberate what, light tone of ask a way.
", " I waked up with a start to come over, "you bottom go to, call your uncle, I occupy and ask him."
The rich and honored keeps on turning round, not and in a short while of time, Meng blunt come over, he is an appearance of rush, still just the foppery of kitchen, still have to wipe clean greasy dirt on the hand, see appearance, is he preparing supper.
I I heart in protect concerning and the doubt of Li Gao's relation, take out to inquire Meng blunt, Be hurtled some kind of explanations by Meng, I just knew, why mention Ping Bao, Lee's working will have already hated an idea.
Originally, when the Long celebrates emperor, Li Gui Fei very carefully looks for the space of life in the dangerous environment in the temple.Afterwards because oneself bore prince, mother with son expensive, although it is said she had the sky big change in the position in the temple, but as for slack that still don't dare to have the slightest, for fearing the person of in home brings calamity for he or she at the outside, queen mother Lee lets protect to make collective report the circumstance of they's house toward himself or herself.
But who know Ping Bao unexpectedly Li Gao at the outside food and drink Piao wager, the raffish affair also along together told queen mother Lee, with as for the then Li Gui Fei, see Lee's working is one to condemn, so Li Gao and the relation that protect very is strain.
Although don't know why, Ping Bao of the polished and elegant will give offense to Li Gao, but want to come to behind and definitely have hard show the person's secret.But Ping Bao such behavior but also make me find out can match the person whom protects.
Finish asking after Meng hurtle, Meng blunt hasty leave, say is still need to return to ready to supper.
Looking at Meng blunt leave advanced in age figure, very heavy in my heart of, at the beginning bawl at "inside mutually" of winds and clouds, at present but is an old age like this.
"Old Meng, if have what suitable person accept into a mansion, if the later mansion middleman is getting more, you by yourself also very busy come."
"The mean person knew that many thanks to the good intentions of master."
After finishing saying, the Meng was blunt and then lefted den, leaves my a person in the den.
The pleasure in chapter 58 rains and winds

After I preserved last time not and quickly with, the month Niang had been doing not return to at my in home.Because Ping Bao the affair there, the month Niangs all have already arranged appropriate, also have is me to the month Niang leaves of affair always hold don't agree with of attitude.
Supper I didn't eat in own den again, but arrived at dining room in, haven't sought some bottom persons to the in home in nowadays, so the in home still keeps only having original those people, in the dining room only several empty individuals.
Finish eating after meal, I am under the accompanying of rich and honored, silently go out from the back door, want to go into Meng and hurtle on the lilac beard together of private residence.The Feng Luan then also wants to send me to go out, at her investigate under don't discover someone.I and the rich and honored just go out from the in home, indeed as expected didn't run into the glorious dress Wei in daytime, it was Ping Bao to make them withdraw to just don't know go to, be still Li Gao of that suddenly and violently beats, let them know I and when dynasty country Jiu the Ye relate to not and generally, but tactfully withdraw.However the all theses are all of no account, importance of is now I can truely of go toward a lilac beard together, originally thought to want a great fee some kind of complicated.
Original protects to have been already retired of Meng blunt still very not trust, especially idea parties the person serve Meng blunt, but among them idea, and then have who can can not tell, nothing but look for person to looking at Meng to hurtle.But the Meng hurtle to the back of my in home, those people also all walked.Is exactly also such, the rich and honored arranges Chen Hai at there, this pouring is also a good idea.
After going out, again go toward left turn is an avenue in light City, time is exactly noisy now, we not and in a short while disappear with rich and honored at in the crowd, even if is someone to follow, think come also very difficult again can keep up with.
Arrive the Meng hurtles of private residence, Chen Hai already wait me for a long time, a group of people arrives the den that the front yard is partial to hall, is all on all sides a house here, pour is also the good place that a company measures an affair.
Several individuals leaving, I know, or is Chen Hai's brothers, or is the relatives of that noodles of wife Chen Hai.See this situation, I know these people most likely is under Chen Hai's persistence, just leave Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论