2012年11月14日星期三

beats dr dre o have a plan first

Does the Yao know that Xin Pi can't seek their troubles again?Do you want to settle them to your country villa to go again?"
I shake head:"Do not go to country villa, I take them to return to home town.As for Xin, a Chinese family name adult there, my flower heavy the gold bribed prison guard and used a dead kid changed Xin, a Chinese family name reviews of blood relationship.I have already let waiter the dying testament that Xin, a Chinese family name review and kid location to Xin Pi."Impossibly again review rather they settle country villa to go, the Ju teaches of the grandson have already gone, on a lot of small affairs, also want to guard against to be future.
The Cao held one mouthful long spirit:"You understand these affairs good.I am going to see some original well-known personses of Ye city, you ……"
I smile:"I also save to cure some wounded soldiers here, there are no other affairs.To, just saw main male still the ailment of one face, how strolled 1 turn back, mood like, also open my fun?That kid is just how old!"
The Cao holds ha ha a smile:"The eyesight of son Huan is quite good,beats dr dre, that Zhen surname is really beautiful, there is the appearance of my son daughter-in-law in the Cao house.I agreed that the son Huan marries her.Hey, the Zhen surname is the female of Zhen city merchant prince, the Zhen house is still very some influences at the Zhen city, this marriage, quite good."The side says to return the side Za mouth.
See him then son, let elder brother Yu to say, if isn't own son to pull out a head first to raise, the Zhen surname perhaps really became another of our s lord mother.This dissipated old man.In fact the wagon for escaping in the Yuan house is what Liu Shi makes me arrange, I also want to send her and the Zhen surname to walk.Liu Shi is that kind of be walked where bad where get woman, I am too anxious to she and Yuan still they are together.And the Zhen surname is really very beautiful, I although once saw her once, being also her that is surprised sky of of beautiful looks but admit defeat.Think at the beginning, while seeing big and little two elder sisters of Joe for the first time, I am also their that free from vulgarity beauty but admire sincerely, this Zhen surname is true of and they match equally.That tone that applause while thinking elder brother Yu starts to talk about her, I cant not bear to heart she falls inside in the hand of Cao Pi and fall one not good end.As for she has after escaping what, I also attend to not and up think so many.Don't thought of, man proposes, God disposes, the bottom of the Yuan mansion is artificial to protect a life, also for having a great achievement, unexpectedly at north doorway, tell toward the Cao soldier airtight, they still didn't run away.
My wry smile for a while, this is absolutely the affair that can not run, :"Such as congratulations lord Mr., also congratulate a big childe.If lord male have no another affair here, such as return to pharmacy, you just took down here, I always at you front of flap about, not good."
The Cao held to lower the head to walk several steps:"You don't be busy to walk.Son cloud, you say, Ye city which persons can be dead set the ground as I use?What good suggestion do you still have?"
I shake head:"The Yuan house finishes being regarded as and stayed at these people of Ye city, as long as doing not run and have no the Xun bury all can be lord Mr. use.The great majority in these people, if text, Mr. reach to all really understand, need not I say more.Those Gao Men Wang's clan, lord Mr. already really understand, how make use of them, is that you have to consider affair, I just lazy must give a lot of care to think.My pouring is to want to know, does Wen Hou take down Yuan to still have no?If have no, that Yuan still will definitely go up north You state.I think that lord Mr. at present most of BE, put out Yuan Tan at once, quickly military advance You state, don't give the Yuan my elder brother the younger brother to cooperate an anti- opportunity for rushing toward."
The Cao holds to repeatedly nod:"You say of to, I am having a plan like this.Waited to finish the affair here processing, I wanted to lead troops to strike against Yuan Tan in person.Not only Yuan Tan, and that tube accepts and hums, the clear inside is dark inside ground and Yuan Tan Mei come to eye to go, I know that this guy can't sincerely return.There is also that Chang Xi, I get news, he prepares again anti-, really put not to get.The green state exists them a few influences, I also uneasy heart, this time, still all solve like."
"The tube accepts and the Chang none of Xi is a law-abiding person, since they seek dead by themselves, lord Mr. helps them be.However, they also not through dozen, needless you in person horse?"
The Cao holds to smile:"I in person go green state also not only for quelling this several individuals.Son cloud, hopes state, green state and combine state now all in the my hand, I just saw the household register here, the population is many, compare Yan state and Yu state many many people.Like to make use of for a while, have very big function to our big industries."
I back and forth walked several step, wanted to think, also say with smile:"I understood the meaning of lord Mr..You want to make use of this several manpowers of states, material resources to quickly take down everywhere, BE?Even, you now how want to quickly go down south Jing state, right?"
The Cao holds one joy:"Or you are understand I, I am having this idea.Son cloud, I think what, you can guess.That you say, I how is this viewpoint?"
I the positive color ground say:"The lord is male, such as at and you of time, once say, like this your strive for a private, a lot ofly probably have to consider for you thoughtful.Jing state here of importance, we all know.Lord Mr. thinks of these, I early is just thinking, I launch in the Jing state of a series of activity, is also for lord Mr. take down to here do preparation.But, if feel main male current most not to sample population and obtain supplies from this several states, but the common people who make an effort to pacify this several states.The lord is male, since you obtained Yan state, for successive years the warfare almost has never stopped resort to arms for a year continuously.We is so, Yuan Shao is also so.Launched troops male Sun Zan to use five years since he obtained the ground of four states, beat for three years and plused continuously making trouble of Zhang Yan with us again, the ground of these four states had never been calm as well.Common people to the day like this annoyed extremity.We at surrender to come over of the Yuan soldier descended there very big effort, they publicizee our at home town how good to domestic affairs plan, now people here, all hope earnestly to get a life of stability, but they consign this desires all at main male your body up.So, if mean to say, the lord is male within 23 years, had better not again large-scale launch troops, let the in a couple of days safe day of the common people of these four states.Thus, they hereafter just can lift a hand to for lord Mr. but have no complaint."
The appearance that hopes Cao to hold to contemplate, I continue to elaborate my own viewpoint:"Lord Mr. wants to quickly take down Jing state, I also think, and everyone thinks.But, take down Jing state in short time not easy.But we just take down a Yuan house, Yuan surname brothers still just, the ground of four states can't be calm and always have return loyal Yuan house of the public has diagram.The lord is male, Rang outside necessarily and first Anne inside, want to expand territory, have to have a safe rear.The lord is male, Yan state of seem indiscriminately is yesterday's affair, can you forget?Have to there is a safe rear, returning of public's following is the most important.So, if feel, lord Mr. after shoulding buy the popular support of the ground of four states first, then kill Yuan my elder brother the younger brother again say to go down south of matter, square is appropriate.Please 34."
The Cao holds as if deep in thought head in the location:"You say of some truths.H'm, Rang outside necessarily and first Anne inside, say well!Thus, these affair I again the consideration consider."
Listen to him so on saying, I know that he listens to into, so, say with smile:"In fact, if feel, had better take down cool state first, then launch troops Jing state, so, just really have no cares at home.Certainly, the variety of situation is very quick, we however is to have a plan first, as for when the time comes how do, still have to when the time comes again say.These years to say population, the smooth implementation of the Tun farmland policy, our population in the Yan state and the Yang state, the growth is very quick, can go down south resort to arms to provide many fighting strengths for Mr. Zhu.Say again, take down You state not difficult, you now troops and horses within hand, all right already.These affair, I think, you slowly said and listenned to everyone's opinion with everyone.Like, outside of the person have already waited, you don't worry me, time should see you, I from meeting come of.To, the lord is male, this hopes a state mansion the Ya has a floret park, place originally is his what officials prepared that the Yuan Shao has an audience with for those to stop for rest, if wanted it, Be hereafter come to the dwelling place of Ye city."
The Cao holds a to smile:"Good ah, I at the right moment want to chase here as my house hospital.You have to live here, better."

Chapter 162 moves capital of argument(up)


Unification north ground the article-chapter 162 move capital of argument
Leave inside the hall, I trample leisurely and carefree step son to arrive at an outside Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论